Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

One of my new favorite places to shop:

My husband took me dress shopping tonight. I do not enjoy shopping for my self, mostly because I need to loose a bit of weight. After being not very satisfied with what I had just purchased, I asked my husband to come look with me at one last place. We went in to Coldwater Creek, and that is now my favorite place to shop for dressier clothes. It was spendy, oh how it was spendy, but great service and I came out with 2 outfits that I absolutely am happy with. A lot of stuff is a bit older than what I am ready to be, but it really is a nice place to shop- especially if you are (ok cowgirl meets..., here is my own diagnosis) Indecisive Personality Disorder. (IPD) I can not make an executive decission when it comes to myself. What is that? I don't know why I have such a hard time making decissions. Anyway, the saleswomen at Coldwater Creek can help women like myself. After shopping, we went out for dinner and had an enjoyable evening. Good night everyone :)

3 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Cute outfit, is that one you ended up with? I like Coldwater Creek too. My mom introduced me. Before we moved here, she only shopped through a catalog for them. She was so happy when she moved up here and saw a store at the outlet mall for them. And now we go to the mall everytime she comes up here. :-)
I'll have to come over and see your new outfits.
Well, naptime! :-O

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that store too! It is great for us gals who have a little meat on our bones. Some of the clothes are a little older, but others are just perfect! I bet you looked beautiful! Oh, and what an awesome husband to go and do that with you! Props to him! See you on Wednesday!

Alaskagirl said...

Hello Blooms! That is too funny, because sometimes I suffer from IPD in different situations. It usually happens when I have to choose a place to eat. Super cute outfit and I agree with you, Coldwater Creek has fun things but they sometimes target older people with a little older style.
See you tomorrow!