Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Time Out With Mom =o)

Makenah has asked me 3 times if we could go make-up shopping (She IS 13 after all). Her and I finally went to Macy's and had her make up done at the Clinique counter. She would not let me take any pictures, but she sure looked cute. We ended up with the works, from skin care to the make-up. After she had her make-up done, you could tell she had a lot more confidence in her appearance. We went to lunch and then did a little accessorie shopping. We decided that her new stuff would go in her Easter basket so she has to wait a week to get it. We had an enjoyable afternoon together. After spending the afternoon with Makenah, it was Madisen's turn. She has been asking to have a Mommy/Daughter day for a few weekends now. Her and I went to the movies. We played video games for a bit, got our snacks and found our seats. We saw The Last Mimzy, which was a very imaginative story. We had a fun evening together. It was nice to spend some one-on-one time with the girls. I'm sure with all the stuff going on, it will be a while before we get to do that again. I was pretty tired out by the end of the day, but I had a great day!!

3 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

I love spending one on one time with my girls too. I think it is time for a mommy and Jamie day. We'll see what we can do. Joe is racing next Saturday. So I'd have to find somewhere for Faith. That isn't too hard. She has a lot of friends. :)

Alaskagirl said...

You are an amazing mom. What a great memory for your gilrs! Angela, they are beautiful...inside and out!!

Anonymous said...

There is always something special about spending time with a daughter. It doesn't seem to matter
what age they are. I know I enjoy
spending time with both my daughters who are grown!
When my grandmother was 80 - she
still enjoyed spending time with her daughter who at the time was in her 60's. Yes! daughters are special -