Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Service with a Smile :)

This evening was an enjoyable one of service. Makenah made chocolate chip cookies, yummy. I called the assisted living facility and asked if they were in the mood to watch a movie. They, of course, were excited about the idea. Makenah and I took the cookies and "The Pursuit of Happyness", and off we went. It's been a while since I have visited with the residents and they were happy for the company. If you havn't seen this movie yet, it is worth the time -what a great inspiring story!! It is amazing what faith and hard work can do for you. Hope your weekend was enjoyable!! Only a month left of school, can't wait.

2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

How sweet of you to go over the the home and watch movies and eat cookies. :)

I'm so excited that there is only one month left! Wahoo!

Alaskagirl said...

I have heard great things about the movie. I need to watch it! I'm glad that you had a nice time with your oldest as well as the fun folks at the cottages! See you in the A.M.