Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Braces X 2

Braces X2:

It was time!  Maddie went back and forth on whether or not she wanted braces, but she finally decided it was in her best interest to get it done.  She was a good sport letting me take a picture.

Dalton has needed them for a while now.  He had so many big spaces between his teeth and a horrible overbite.  He too was a good sport during the process.

It's  been nice having them both done at the same time because now I just make 2 shakes or smoothies instead of one.  I remember with Makenah, she had such a hard time the first couple of weeks.  These two seem to be adjusting quickly, so I've been rather impressed.  I just feel like the "smoothie queen" right now, but it's all good.  I can't wait to see their teeth and smiles in a few years.  For now, we'll just enjoy their shiny metal smiles and better reception on the radio. :)

No comments: