Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

BLAGH, BLAGH, BLAGH

I spent my whole Friday in MANDT training class. This is a class designed to teach holds on children or on a person who may be trying to hurt themselves or, in my case, me. I am so thankful for my two sweet, kindergarten boys that I work with. They have their moments, but the MANDT thing will never be needed for them. So, tomorrow (Saturday) I get to spend another day for Part 2 of the coarse. I'm wearing sweats. Have a super weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Alaskagirl said...

Hey, you changed your look...I like it. Yeah, we do know who runs the show in the room, Tyler! I saw Christy and she too said that training is boring. I will be thinking of you all as I rise and shine about 10:30 or 11:00. Have fun tomorrow and I look forward to seeing your bright and beautiful face on Monday morning.