Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Will Bloom Where I Am Planted and Scrapbook Too

Yep, that's me. In the almost 15 years that my husband and I have been married, I think we have moved 11 times. We have lived in Colorado, Utah, California, Minnesota and now Idaho. We are now in our 6th house and most likely will be selling it soon. My husband's job is moving back to Minnesota (his old company bought out the company that he currently works for- go figure). I enjoy and feel so blessed to have made so many friends and to have been part of the communities in which we have lived. It is hard to think about uprooting again, but I know I will grow and thrive where ever we live. I know where I am going, who I am, and why I am here. Everything else is in God's hands and for that I am thankful. I am excited to be part of this community, where I can tell a little of my story and it won't move. Come back and visit, my story will still be here no matter where I live.

No comments: