Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Cheese with my Whine?

Okay, I have been thinking about how much I have been whining, complaining or making negative comments to or about, and I think I have not been as possitive as I normally try to be. I'm typically not a whiner or complainer and try to be very possitive to those around me. My goal for the rest of the month is to make only possitive remarks, to find the good in all things and people. This will help me have a better outlook on life and be more "Christ-like" in my attitude. I am grateful for my trials in life, as they stretch and mold me into what and who I am supposed to be. :)

1 comment:

Alaskagirl said...

You are too cute! I understand about being negative lately and I too am guilty of it as well. Thank you for the reminder...Have a fabulous night and I will see you in the AM!!