Pages

Friday, March 9, 2007

My Wheels:

This is a picture of a 2002 Toyota Sienna Symphany, the model that I drive. This picture looks like my van, only mine has running boards :). I really enjoy our van. It fits our family of 5, plus a few friends. We have had some fun road trips, have managed to squeeze all of our camping gear for camping trips, it got me through about 5 years of day care, and just the day to day stuff. It gets great gas milage and has an amazing sound system, a must have in my book. I love that I sit a little taller in the drivers seat and everything is automatic. We bought the van about 6 years ago brand new off the lot. It is the one I had my eye on for quite sometime, and when we were finally able to buy it at a great price, it was a happy day. I am happy we are down to just one booster seat :) I still enjoy having this van and the best part, it has been paid off for almost a year.

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

I love our Sienna too. :) They are great vans. I'm glad yours is still running so well. Ours is newer, and that is good new for me. I hope ours runs forever too. :)