Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

Here's To a Great Walk!!!!

My neighborhood Pool My neighborhood Clubhouse Last night I went for a walk in my neighborhood and realized, again, how blessed I am to live where I live. As spring comes in; the flowers are in bloom, the grass is getting green, the park was full of children and families, and we are having beautiful weather. I really enjoy living here. I'm not sure how many people waved to me as I walked, quite a few for sure. A friend of mine was out for a run and was calling my name from behind. Unfortunately, I had my earphones on and couldn't hear her. All of the sudden, I feel someone rub my back from behind me. It was my friend, Mindy. She walked with me for a while until she turned for her house. This is such a safe, well-kept neighborhood, where friendships abound. As I was on my way toward home and saw what was left of a beautiful sunset, I was reminded again how blessed I am to live in such a great little spot on the earth. Meridian, Idaho is a great place to raise a family. :)

5 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm glad you had a good walk! I need to do that. I usually walk over to Lochsa falls and walk around the falls area, then head home. It is about 2 miles.

I too feel so blessed to live in Bridgetower. The pools are great, the area is lovely. Our house is awesome! :)

Alaskagirl said...

Bridgetower is a beautiful sub! Christy and I have a 2 mile loop that we run and we go by the pool and clubhouse...mooch-o-gorgeous-o!

Audimc said...

awesome photos.. love the sunset one!

SPARKY said...

that picture is beautiful. it looks like something taken in africa:o)

Angela said...

It most likely was a sunset from Africa. I didn't have my camera on my walk. This is just a sunset image I found. It is a great photo though. :)