Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Something Fun :)

In my attempt to stage the home to sell, I have been looking for a really nice dinning room table display. Something other than flowers, but earthy and bold. I have been looking for something for about 6 months. After our realtors suggested we needed something, the hunt was on. Saturday, after looking through 4 stores, I finally found it. Madisen wanted to go to the Dollar Store, which just happens to be next to Interior Elements. Anyway, this is what I came up with and I really like it. My new favorite splurge for our home.

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

That looks great! What a good idea. I need some staging for my house. It looks like we could up and move at any second. You know when there is nothing on the walls, and no decorating things out at all. I found a cool painting at Bed Bath and Beyond that I'm going to buy. I'll show you later!