Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One Last "Awake"over!!

Friday night we had so much fun!! The kids and I decided that we could squeeze in one last BIG sleepover, boy did we ever!! I had 2 of my "like" sisters come over, one with 2 nieces and nephew. Dalton had a buddy, Madisen had a few friends, and Makenah had a friend. What a crew!! We had pizza, salad, junk food and tons of laughter, fun, movies and hardly any sleep. The kids all did their own thing, video games, movies, jump on the tramp,and whatever else they could muster up. Megan, Melissa and I just talked, watched our old performance tapes (cause we were gonna be "STARS" back then), movies, looked at scrapbooks and talked until about 3am. We all had such a great time. It was nice to just take that needed time together, it's been way overdue!! The hard part was getting up at 8AM Saturday to get ready for a 1PM open house!! It was crazy, but we got the house in tip-top shape with time to spare.

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Sounds like a great time!! I know just how it feels to try and fit "one last" of everything in before we leave. It makes me sad looking at your countdown...I will just have to fly out and visit!!

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Sounds like a blast! I might have to do that with Kristi!