Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Here's the Problem...

I have this AMAZING camera, but haven't yet figured out how to upload my pictures from it. I really want to get the Adobe Photoshop, but don't yet have the money and I'm sure the camera came with an installation disk, but I still have yet to install it. So, what I'm trying to say is that I have all of these great pictures to share of so many things we have been doing, but no pictures to post because they are locked up in my GREAT camera. I went to Wal-Mart today, and in typical Wally World fashion, after downloading 489 pictures 3 times, their stupid computer and the highly educated tech couldn't make the photo disks. Two hours later, I left with nothing except 2 coats, and a few shirts for the kids. Apparently, they will have the disks done tomorrow (yeah, cuz it will take 4 disks to fit 489 pictures) and they will be free because, after all, it was their stupidity. So, by this weekend, I will have some really fun pics to post and lots to talk about. In the meantime, I do have this to share. My friend A.C. is running the Marine Corps Marathon this weekend. She is flying out from Wyoming to D.C. and will run on Saturday. Pray for good weather for all those that are running. A.C., I can't wait to hear about your adventures :)

1 comment:

little miss shortcake said...

i am drooling over your camera right now! i cannot tell you how badly i want a nice camera and to take a class on it!