Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

WE HAVE PICTURES!!

HAPPY Fall Y'ALL. I went out the other day and drove along Cook Rd., just outside our neighborhood. ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!! I have been wanting to grab my camera for the last week, and finally just went out and took some pictures. Cook Rd. is crazy to drive on and I'm not looking forward to my kids driving on it someday. If you come for a visit, you'll see why. It's like a roller coaster and I'm not even kidding. I went though, just for your enjoyment, parking along various driveways. Though you can't see any cars in the photos, believe me, there were plenty that came by thinking I was pretty nuts for standing along side THAT road. So, on that, ENJOY your fall season :)

2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Great pictures! I love all of the trees.

little miss shortcake said...

i am loving all the fall colors! there is a red tree down the street from us that i've been meaning to get a picture of. the red trees are my favorite.