Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

it's a goin'

My Scentsy business is officially taking off in Ohio!! I had a display set up at my bank, and had a great response, with the bankers even placing orders. They loved my display so much, they asked me to leave it there for 2 weeks instead of just the one. I guess it was making the bank smell SO good (: From my bank display, I have one gal that is interested in becoming a consultant and another that wants to host a party. I have another party set up (from my Realtor, SibcyCline, party), and a craft fair this weekend with 3 others planned (one being in Winchester, VA). My goal is that Scentsy will be bringing in enough to pay for my college, YIPPIE!! This is a GREAT time of year to be a Scentsy consultant!! People just can't resist the fall/winter scents.

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

awesome way to get your college paid for! i will have to check this stuff out..

Michelle Johnson said...

Sounds great! I'll have to let Kim know. :-)