Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

what can YOU do by 8AM??

Yesterday was an all out errand kind of a morning, but today, today is different. I got up, changed my sheets and made my bed. I then proceeded to have everyone gather their laundry, got it sorted and have begun the washing process. I had scripture studies with the kids, got them ready for the day, then drove my carpool to school. And just so you know how truely amazing I am, in between it all I even had time to make banana bread -all before 8 A.M. What did you do before 8 A.M.? Readers want to know (:

3 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

cute picture on top of the family!
wow, you are productive. i was in bed until 8!

Michelle Johnson said...

I love that washer in the picture! It matches the towels and bathroom! How cool! hehe

Good for you getting your work done. You are a good morning person. Me... not so much! :) I am getting a lot done before lunch today though. :)

Alaskagirl said...

Wow, can I come live at your house? Clean laundry, Bible study and homemade bread. Who needs a husband when I have Angela?!