Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

It is DARK, gloomy and RAINY today, to be expected toward the end of November I guess. But what a day I tell you. Trying so hard NOT to go to the gas station on Sunday, I forgot that my gas light has been on for some time. This morning I took the kids to school and was fearful that I would run out of gas all the way to the gas station. I didn't :) I went to work and they had cupcakes for me, along with a Kohls gift certificate, NICE!! My IEP kid went MIA this afternoon, so I had a nice, relaxing time at work. Yeah for me!! I found that the Winter Schedule has been posted on the UC website. That made me happy :) I ran to the mall to grab a few gift certificates for Christmas, along with a few other goodies, also for Christmas. Christmas shopping is almost done! I ran hurried to the library and got my books that were on hold -happy reading. THEN, I GOT THE CALL!! Scott came home from work early to pass another kidney stone!! The third time this year!! Poor guy is NOT feeling well, so I think my birthday will be on hold. It is still DARK, gloomy and RAINY and my husband is passing ANOTHER STONE. Could be in for a long night. this is the gift my husband gave me: this is the gift I gave myself: (of course I got up at 3AM to stand in line for it on Friday morning)

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you are almost DONE with your xmas shopping! I haven't even started... but to be fair I am usually always almost done after Black Friday, too.

Michelle Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one, when you finally get to celebrate! You'll love the laptop. I love mine! :)

Anonymous said...

Angela:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Not good news about Scott but, I'll give you a call to check in tomorrow. The necklace is beautiful and the lap top will be very handy!

Alaskagirl said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!! Love the necklace. I hope that Scott gets to feeling better. Miss you!!

Bejel said...

Hey there! Hope you get to go do something fun for your b-day once Scott gets to feelig better. One of Jorel's clients recently spent the entire night crawling on the floor trying to pass a stone...I can't imagine how painfulit must be! Your gifts are beautiful! Both items you will enjoy having and useing for many years. Love you gobs! Bejel

Anne said...

Happy Birthday to you....and what great gifts to celebrate. Sorry to hear about the kidney stones. I've been down that road and it is awful.