Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear.....

In the last five minutes, it just occurred to me that I have all of my pre-Holiday stuff D.O.N.E!! I can now sit back, and enjoy (I still have a bit of house cleaning to do, but that's do-able). I have been so pre-occupied with the hustle and bustle of everything: getting ready for school, Scentsy parties, shopping, wrapping, Christmas card and letter-ing, and lots of other ...ING words. This is truly a wonderful time of year. This is the Holiday and Season that touches everyone of my senses, hits a lot of emotions and brings back past memories of happy times as a child. I am so grateful to have a Saviour, Jesus Christ. That He came to this Earth in such simple and humble circumstances. I am grateful for His gift of sacrifice, to be crucified on Calvary, so that I may be redeemed of my sins. May we all take the time to listen, reflect and enjoy. Have a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Merry Christmas Angela! I hope you enjoyed your holidays. Have fun with your family coming to town.