Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Was Here!!

We had such a wonderful Christmas!! The kids woke up around 6:30, and my happy little Madisen came in to our room all cheerful, ready to open gifts. The kids had so much fun, and of course liked what was packaged under the tree. I swear about everything under that tree required batteries or came with a USB cable. Among the favorite gifts: WICKED tickets for the whole family (opened on Christmas Eve, no pajamas this year), GPS (these Ohio roads are tricky), a desktop computer(for the family), school books and a digital recorder for me, "Fun-keys" for the kids, various gift certificates for Makenah, Pixel Chiks for Madisen, a bug catcher/bug home for Dalton, and a digital frame for Scott. A few hours after opening gifts, Scott made a wonderful breakfast and we spent most of the day in our pajamas. We watched football, and Scott made homemade pizza. We put together some of Dalton's 750 piece puzzle, then I made a chiken and broccoli casserole for dinner tonight, we were all still full from the pizza. Scott only had Christmas day off, so back to reality for him. The kids and I will enjoy 2 weeks off, WAHOO!! Another GREAT reason to work for the school district, you have the same holidays off as the kids! I have lots of catch up to do in order to be ready for school in a few weeks. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying time with your families :) Scott's folks will be visiting us for a few days, our first guests since the move! We must take them to Graeter's Ice Cream. We do have some fun things planned as well. Scott and I look a bit scarry, but you gotta love the Christmas morning photos of the kids.

3 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Fun Christmas! I think I need a GPS, too! Darren got a digital frame for christmas last year and he LOVES it!

Michelle Johnson said...

Your hair is short! Did you give up on growing it out? You'll have to post a picture after you've styled it. Mine is shoulder length again. I couldn't stand it being longer. My paras said that the closer it came to Joe getting home, the perkier my hair got. hehe!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. You have bright and Cheery, children, and the okay, I want to go back to bed one. HAHA!! It has been such a great Christmas break. I am glad that you have had a great one as well. Enjoy your inlaws. Cheers, to a eventful new year.