Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Raining Cats and Dogs!

So, we have moved straight from winter to spring. No longer is there snow on the ground because the rain has washed it all away. Now, there is a major flood watch for the Cincinnati area. We have a small stream coming into our neighborhood and a few days ago Scott and I noticed that there was hardly any water at all. Today is a different story. Now the stream is almost a small river that is flowing abundantly. The roads have huge potholes and the edges are falling apart. Since I have about 2 weeks off, I need to be productive with my time (and gas). Today, my list went as follows: start some laundry change sheets Clean the Kitchen Clean the Family Room Go to the college to make copies Go to Wally World for some printer ink (and other un-nessesary items) Go to Post Office for stamps Go to bank (make deposit and check on my Scentsy display) go to Jiffy Lube (check on some Scenty orders) Greet the UPS man as he drops off a Scentsy order Slap my labels on all Scentsy bars, warmers, and car candles leaving my house make tacos for supper Attend Makenah's 8th grade band concert BLOG It was a full day. That's it, I'm going to be now, Night All.

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Let's see if this works...my comments don't seem to post. Who knows! Sounds like you have a full day planned. Good luck getting everything done. LOVE your new look! Tell everyone HELLO for me. Miss you TONS.

little miss shortcake said...

what in the world is wally world?