Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Money's Worth:

So last week, I was getting my hair done and Michelle (my hair gal, love her!) asked if I had any plans for the rest of the summer (besides school in less than 2 weeks). I told her I wanted to go up to Cosi again, I was supposed to be meeting some friends up there sometime soon (so when are we going Leisa?). Anyway, I told her I had a membership and wanted to take the kids a few more times before I start school again, gotta get my money's worth from our pass. "As a matter a fact, I don't have anything planned tomorrow and it would be a great day to go". So, the next day, I loaded up the kids and a few of their friends and off we went. We had a great time! Makenah and Dalton hadn't been, so it was all new to them :) Madisen and friend at the CSI exhibit (had to solve a crime) Makenah wants to be a CSI someday! Looking out at the city of Columbus, Ohio: This is a ball-spitter-outer-thing. Dalton is putting the balls in, and if you look above the contraption, you will see the balls flying out. Then the kids gather them up again and repeat the process. Who needs video games? Dalton and his buddy Mason: The kids looking at how sound waves work: My favorite area in Cosi is the "Ocean" room. It feels like you are in a cave with a huge waterfall. It is relaxing for me, and the kids have so much fun running around, playing in all-things-water. We also saw the IMAX movie, "The Alps" and finsihed out our day with Dippin' Dots and a trip to the gift shop (some of the kids brought their own money). I was only able to get the girls with their Dippin' Dots Dalton and Mason grabbed their Dippin'Dots and took off to see one last thing: The very cool COSI pendulum

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello angela, thanks for coming over to visit me at tweets! i hope you write the farmer's market down in your calendar so you can get some of those yummy fresh fruits and veggies for yourself. oh and don't forget the camera ;)
it looks like this visit to your local COSI was educational and fun for everyone!

Leisa said...

Angela,

I tried to email you and it didn't like your address--let me know what it is and I'll email you about COSI!

Leisa

Michelle Johnson said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Wish we could go with you too. :)

little miss shortcake said...

if we're still around, i'll have to take my kids when they're a little older.

dippin dots sound like the perfect treat to end on - YUM!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Looks like a great day with your kids and so good of you to take friends too! You are a super mom!

Melissa

Meagan said...

Awesome! What a fun day! Wish I could go there with you...