Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Ice, Let it Snow

This is the beautiful fun snow! This are the beautiful girls that got to play in the fun snow! Madisen had a great time in the snow yesterday. Dalton only went out to get his shoveling done, and Makenah hung out with Haley watching T.V. and playing Guitar Hero (until she wanted a sleepover at Haley's, in which case she had to clean her room so she managed to get that done -and her portion of the shoveling). Anyway, yesterday was a snow day, today we woke up to ICE. Lots of ice. As I type, it's snowing again -big flakes of snow. The kids have another snow day (this is why we let Makenah have a sleep over) and did pretty good to sleep in. Scott on the other hand, had to go to work. I can't believe that they made the staff go in, when they can, and do have the technology to perform their jobs from their laptops at home. I don't understand the mentality of that!! In Minnesota, I wouldn't feel this way, but here in Ohio the roads are D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. -in an unsafe kind of way. I hope he will be able to come home early. I'm thinking soup and grilled cheese for dinner. This is the ICE that we awoke to -beautiful in it's own right, but not so good for the trees: Okay, one last photo with NEW SNOW on TOP of the ICE (poor trees):

No comments: