Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008 :)

Still playing catch up, and I have to for my blog book, so here is more catching up. Thanksgiving was so much fun. We had our friends Cari, Aaron, and their five children over. It was kind of a spontaneous thing as neither of us had family to hang out with, so we just hooked up for a great meal. We had a lot of fun before the meal, and the kids just played (mostly in the basement, so the noise level wasn't so bad). After the meal, we watched some football of course. Cari and I claimed the couches, I wasn't feeling well, and we both quickly fell asleep. . When I woke up, Scott and Aaron were in with the kids playing card games. It turned out to be an enjoyable day of giving thanks for all of our blessings, but especially for good friends and family. The fixings.
 
The turkey.
 
Fixing up our plates.
 
Fixing more of our plates.
 
Playing cards. Cari's Chocolate Pie -YUM!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: