Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

A month of travel...

April has, and will continue to be, a month of travel for me. It all started with a trip to VA, and Washington D.C., then to Chicago for the Scentsy Spirit World Tour, and tomorrow I leave for Boise, Idaho for the rest of the week. Our trip back East was so fun, check out all the photos in previous posts! Chicago was only for the weekend, and it was so great to spend time with some of those on my Bloomin' Stars Team (check out my Bloomin' Stars Team Blog!). Even though it was a quick trip, I learned so much. You can't go to these Scentsy seminars without coming away wanting to do better with your business, and in your personal life. Myself, and Dori (one of my Scentsy gals) at Ed Debevick's:
 
Scentsy Spirit World Tour Chicago getting ready to start:
 
Checking out some of the table display ideas:
 
A few from my team, along with Heidi and Orville Thompson (owners of Scentsy)
 
I'm sure my trip to Boise will be no different. I leave tomorrow for Scentsy Director's Boot Camp and will be gone for the remainder of the week. I can't wait to learn how to be a better Director. There are now 45 on my team, and as we continue to grow, it's important that I know how to do things efficiently for my business, and for my team, so that I can be more efficient for my family.

No comments: