Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Tristin!

The kids at the Warhawk Air Meseum
 
I stayed an extra day to spend with Melissa and her family. It just so happens that Tristin was turning 4! We thought the Nampa Air Museum would be a fun place to take a 4-year-old boy for a birthday -we were right!! He loved seeing all the airplanes and was so happy to get to pick out an airplane from the gift shop. After the air museum, we took the kids swimming at my hotel, then had cupcakes and chocolate milk while Tristin opened his gift from me :) I didn't get a picture, but I got him a Cars backpack filled with some fun things. We had a fun day together and I wish I lived close to them again. I miss Idaho, but I am happy for the stability of Ohio. Prints from the times:
 
Automobiles from the times:
 
Fighter plane (used in the Tom Cruise movie Valkerie)
 
Happy Birthday to Tristin!
 
Everyone Smile :)
 
 
This made Tristin's day!
 

No comments: