Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mary Kay Night with the girls :)

 
In January, when I was trying to earn my trip to Banff, a friend of mine who is a Mary Kay Consultant, offered to do a catalog/basket tester party for me. I wanted to return the favor, so I finally had her come over and do her Mary Kay thing. I felt bad that I wasn't able to get the turn out that I wanted, but we still had a fun time. The girls learned a lot about make up and skin care, and I now have some awesome new skin care products. Dawn Waldman knows how to sell Mary Kay! If you are in need of some Mary Kay products, I can hook you up with Dawn :)
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

you should have asked me! i need to learn how to put on makeup! next time, my friend, next time. i'm there.

xiamenb2c02 said...

Enjoy winter Boots with a price guarantee and top rated customer service,fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.Your best choice in this winter------
UGG winter snow boots .
ecco shoes is a kind of physiological shoes, it makes a comfortable feeling like walking barefoot on sandy beach. Meanwhile your posture is improved, All these health benefits owe to the curved sole of ecco shoes which make you walk or stand more upright.