Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Blogger Interview!

Today I am the featured blogger on "I've Changed My Name to Mommy". I am very excited to have my few minutes of fame, and if you follow her, then you might have a chance to be the featured blogger on her site. Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by, and if you are so inclined to follow me, I would love that too! Click on the link to read my interview and watch in the near future, she will be doing a product review for me. Thanks so much for stopping by, you made my day! :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi! Stopped by from SITS.

xiamenb2c02 said...

Enjoy winter Boots with a price guarantee and top rated customer service,fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.Your best choice in this winter------
UGG winter snow boots .
ecco shoes is a kind of physiological shoes, it makes a comfortable feeling like walking barefoot on sandy beach. Meanwhile your posture is improved, All these health benefits owe to the curved sole of ecco shoes which make you walk or stand more upright.