Pages

Friday, March 2, 2007

Mr. Mom:

In between looking for jobs, and playing the waiting game, Scott has taken on the role of MR. MOM. With him being out of work for a week now, we have had dinner ready by about 4:45 every night. Yesturday I had to laugh. I come home from school and when I walked through the door, I smell delisious preperations being made. Not only was dinner about done, a fantastic dinner I might say, but there was also a pile of laundry that had been folded. I look over and there he is. He was ironing while watching OPRAH!!!!! Someone, get this man a JOB!! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the no chore thing. Scott is bored out of his mind. His spirits are good, but he is cleaning and cooking like crazy. He called me at school yesturday because he thought I forgot my lunch. I had my lunch, he was just lonely and wanted me to come eat with him, so I did. He asked me last night if I could have the kids pick up their floors this morning. He is going to vacuume the whole house today. Yep, only a week and I think he is stir crazy. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

AW! Poor Scott. I hope he finds a job soon, and in Boise! :) I'd miss you all if you left.