Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 2007

I am fortunate enough to have the day off and thought I would use my time wisely, so here I am, posting Halloween pics. See, I could be doing my endless piles of laundry, preparing dinner, making my bed, cleaning the office, organizing my countless piles of scrapbooking stuff in the basement, not to mention just getting ready for the day. So, you see where my priorities are. I can't help it, I'm hooked. Enjoy the photos, have a great day and don't forget to vote!! Madisen was Elizabeth from Pirates of the Carabbean, at World's End Makenah was a fairy, with droopy wings, you can see them if you look close. Dalton was of course, Darth Vader. The girls stayed out the full 2 hours, because we have a time limit here. Dalton had tired feet (I had tired ears from listening to him) and was done at 7:15. Man, that kid can talk. There is a small distance between houses, so as we would walk, he would talk, walk up to peoples doors and still be talking, when people would answer their doors, he would talk to them (asking questions about how their strobe lights work, or fog machines work), then go to the next house, talking the whole time. It's funny how as babies, you can't wait for them to talk, then sometimes you wish there was an off switch. It was a fun night and we ended up with WAY TOO MUCH CANDY!!

2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

The kids look great. J and F wore jammies. So I didn't take pictures of them. We had fun though. :)

little miss shortcake said...

i thought i had commented on this one but i guess i missed it...
holy cow - did you guys carve all of those pumpkins!
cute costumes! i don't remember seeing them at the halloween party, though, i guess i had my hands full chasing around our little mice.