Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun in the July Sun!!

 
Yesterday, Dalton and I had so much fun going to Cari's for some late morning water activity. It was the perfect day too! I brought my camera as I knew it would be a great opportunity for some great shots. I had a lot of fun with my litty toy as you can see. After the get-together, I stuck around for a bit. Cari invited me to stay and have some lunch with her and, along with some nice conversation, I was able to show her how I am coming along with my blog book. I am almost finished and hope to have it complete before I start back to school in three weeks. Her little guy, Mason, come over to play with Dalton for the rest of the afternoon, what was left of it anyway. Thanks for a fun afternoon Cari, and for lunch :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dlyn said...

Love the photo collage - very nice blog!

little miss shortcake said...

oh, looks like so much fun! i'm so bummed we had to miss it :(

Michelle Johnson said...

Awesome photo collage. You're sure are having fun with your camera. :)

Meagan said...

What a fun day! Oh and I agree, love the collage.

Alaskagirl said...

Sounds like a fun day! I too, want to do a blog book from the last year or so. I finally had an evening to post on my blog!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

I love your photo collage! What is a blog book????

Melissa

Cari said...

You're welcome for lunch, it is nice to have adult conversation at lunch instead of breaking up fights, and practicing manners with the kids. We had fun, too.Darling photo collage, i would it if you would email me the pictures of my kids.