Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Warts:

I don't know what it is, but it seems that all of us (except Scott) have had wart issues the last year or so. I have a planter wart on the bottom of my foot, Madisen has two on her feet, Makenah has one between her toes, and Dalton has one on the side of his foot. In preperation for the school year, I thought I would give this "freeze" products a try. Acting as the guinea pig, I did my foot first. It wasn't too bad. I then did Madisen's and she seemed fine with the treatment, then I went on to Dalton. When I put the applicator on his foot, he lasted about 6 seconds (not even long enough for a bull-rider to place)before he pulled back his foot. Makenah did great and by the time I got the process down, I realized that I didn't leave the applicator on mine, Madisen's or Dalton's (well I knew about Dalton) warts for nearly long enough. I'm sure I will have to repeat the process next week. Dang Warts! My wart: Madisen's wart: I decided to spare you the other images. After all, a wart is a wart.

No comments: